Friday, August 1, 2008

Fast Breaking News Flash

Today a spot will play on CBC Radio North about my work at the dump between 12 and 12:30 (Yukon Time, which is 3 hours behind NY).
Live stream: http://www.cbc.ca/north/

One day a reporter showed up at the dump in rubber boots to interview Jacob about his trash audit and I got into the mix as the local dump historian/artist.

(as an aside, I have heard about yet ANOTHER dump used in 1966 at Jackson's tailings. If any locals have the dates and waste management M.O. for this dump, please contact me!)

1 comment:

jacob said...

Shit! I must have just missed it!
Well, hopefully we were well represented in our respective dumpdeavors. Looking forward to a full report when I see you next! (going to Moosehide - I'm there for the (free) feast tonight.)