Thursday, July 24, 2008

Privacy swapped for Performance

Every morning at 9AM-ish a Holland America Tours bus stops outside my studio window to give newly arriving tourists a peak of the historical McCalley House. The only problem is that I am usually right in front of that window at 9AM-ish. So two days ago I grabbed my camera and did my best impression of a tourist taking pictures of the tourists taking pictures of me.



Yesterday I wore a sheet and bobbed around my studio in what I hoped was a ghostly and historical manner (and stepped on a piece of art).

Today I happened to be skyping a friend who took the liberty of flashing the bus virtually from New York. Lucky bastards.

Tomorrow... who knows? But a daily 9AM-ish performance seems like more fun than marching down to Holland America Tours and demanding my privacy back.

No comments: